Covers All The Top Elements
Any Experienced Or Amateur Bartender Knows That There Are 6 Main Elements To Take Into Consideration When Choosing A Liquor Pourer:
1) Size – The Special 6 Sealing Fins Design Are Designed To Fit The Greatest Number Of Bottles Possible (Of Any Liquor, Oil Vinegar Or Syrup Bottle, Up To 1l).
2) Control – Tapered Spout Shape Provides Maximum Accuracy And Control Which Helps To Avoid Spilling & Splashing.
3) Leakage – Special 6 Sealing Fins Design Helps The Pour Spout To Sit Tight In The Bottle Neck.
4) Materials Quality – The Pour Spout Is Made Of 304 Stainless Steel, Food Grade Material And 100% Non-Rust.
5) Easy To Clean – Get Rid Of Sticky Residues From Dried Syrups / Liquors Easily With The Twisted Metal “Straw Brush”. Proven To Improve Pour Spouts Efficiency And Liquid Quality.
6) Fruit Flies Prevention – Full Length Shot Pourer Caps Fully Cover The Pourer Tube And Provide Your Bottles 100% Protection From Annoying Fruit Flies, Bugs And Dirt.
- ✓ 1 Cleaning Brush -(to keep your pour spouts perform at their best and last for years),
- ✓ 4 Extra Dust Caps – (you always want spare caps), and our unique treat:
- ✓ The Professional Digital E-Book “Happy Hour” – That includes new techniques, tips and recipes (because you want your tequila, rum, whiskey, gin and vodka based cocktails to taste as if they were made at a bar by real bartenders!